Blogging is the most innovative way of spreading and sharing of information. Blog derived from “web-log” to “we blog” makes every individual a journalist. It’s like a vast book where you can share or write any idea which cross your mind. No wonder it is a part of life for most people.
Today many forms of blogs are available as described below:
Personalized blogs: Blogs written by different persons describing their daily activities or any thought in any mind.
Organizational blogs: Mainly used for promoting of the business. Also helps in enhancing cultural environment and communication in a firm.
Genre specific blogs: Based on specific category. Travel blogs, political blogs, fashion blogs, art blogs etc. are some of the most famous types used.
Media specific blogs: blogs containing videos, pictures, links sketches etc. falls under this category.
As a beginner in the blog world it is important to understand the following basics essentials of blogging.
- First of all try and keep the feed URL short so that it is easier for the reader to search for it.
- Maintaining regular posts or at least a periodic cycle makes a reader more interested in a blog.
- Make your blog attractive. Use pictures to describe the thought you want to share. A lively blog is what readers like.
- Especially in a business blog, make it attractive by using plugins. Helps you to fetch customers.
- As good it is to write a blog as important is to popularize it. Post the blog link on social networking sites.
- Choose the niche topic so as reaching the big mass of people.
- Grammar and Language is important for all bloggers but specially for business oriented blogs. Keep a good check on this point.
- Finally, always follow the Blogger’s code of conduct to maintain civility.
Comments are always appreciated!!!
About Author : Bilal is a professional copywriter and reviews different products like profit siege, a money making product developed by paypal former employee Steven Rounds and auto content cash, an auto blogging software capable of generating monthly passive income.