The internet monster Google Inc has declared the inauguration of its most modern Smartphone, Nexus S, along with the latest edition of its well-liked Android Smartphone OS, Gingerbread.
The latest Google Nexus S Smartphone is made by world's second leading cell phone manufacturer, Samsung. The hottest cell phone presents matchless characteristic, Near Field Communication, which assists consumers to recompense by waving a gadget above an electronic reader.
The Nexus S Smartphone functions on Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS and is power-driven by 1 GHz Hummingbird processing unit. It features a huge 4-inch WVGA touchscreen show as well as a 5 megapixel cam including LED spark. The front featuring VGA camera presents video calling service.
This latest mobile gadget includes 512 MB RAM plus 16GB inside memory with micro SD assistance equal to 32 GB. The hottest Gingerbread OS makes this gadget step in amongst the fastest gizmo in the phone marketplace.
Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, Internet Calling and copy-paste are the other features.
Nexus S Specifications:
* 4.0 inch WVGA (800 x 480) touchscreen show
* Super AMOLED
* 5 MP cam with LED flash
* VGA cam for video calling
* Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
* Android User Interface
* 1GHz Cortex A8 (Hummingbird) processor
* 16 GB inside memory
* 512 MB RAM
* Quad-band GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900
* Tri-band HSPA: 900, 2100, 1700
* HSPA type: HSDPA (7.2Mbps) HSUPA (5.76Mbps)
* Bluetooth 2.1
* WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
* USB 2.0
* 3.5mm headphone jack
* Near Field Communications (NFC)
* Contour Display
* Assisted GPS (A-GPS)
* Three-axis gyroscope
* Anti-fingerprint display layer
* Internet Calling facility (VoIP/SIP)
* Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) (1500 mAH)
* 6 hours talk time
* 428 hours backup
* Dimensions -63.0 mm (w) X 123.9 mm (h) X 10.88 mm (d)
* Weight 129.0 grams
Google proclaimed that the latest Nexus Smartphone will be presented in United States marketplace by 16th of Dec.