Photography is another eternal way to express your creativity. It depends of the spectrum and the vision of the photographer. Vision is the key, how a person views a particular action, scene etc. The capture depends on the skill, experience of the photographer. But one thing that holds an imperative place is the instrument. Pictures totally depend on the quality of the camera and on the quality of the lens. All such things make up a classic picture. Still, a good camera can make a lot of difference and it really does. When it comes to high quality camera then the first name which strikes in our mind is Nikon. Nikon has produced some great cameras from time to time and the new Nikon D3100 Digital Camera has filled the shows pretty well.
The Nikon Corporation was satisfied to publicize the launch of the Nikon D3100. It will be the primary digital-SLR camera with Nikon DX-format. The camera is prepared with a fresh CMOS picture sensor build up by Nikon. A new-fangled image-dispensation engine enables high-definition images capture demonstrating higher image excellence. The new Nikon D3100 has a guide mode which permits photographers to incarcerate pictures just as they projected.
1. The lens type is of Single-lens reflex digital camera. This makes the D3100 a masterpiece. The lens mount is Nikon F mount along with AF contacts
2. The effective pixels are 14.2 million. Image size in pixels is 4,608 x 3,072 [L], 3,456 x 2,304 [M], 2,304 x 1,536 [S].
3. It supports three file formats.
4. The memory card used is SD memory cards, SDHC- and SDXC-compliant.
5. The frame advanced rate is up to 3 frames per second.
6. The movie recording has advanced specification. Nikon D3100 has the following frame size (pixels) and frame rate:
a. 1,920 x 1,080; 24 p
b. 1,280 x 720; 30 p
c. 1,280 x 720; 25 p
d. 1,280 x 720; 24 p
e. 640 x 424; 24 p
It was a maximum recording Time of ten minutes. The file format or video compression formats are MOV; H.264/MPEG-4 advanced video cording. The audio recording device supported by Nikon D3100 is monaural recording which has is incorporated with microphone.
7. The LCD monitor looks imperative. It has a 3 inch LCD which is approximately a 230 k-dot TFT LCD that offers additional brightness tuning feature.
8. The power source of Nikon D3100 is
9. The approximate dimension in terms of Weight, Height, and Diameter is 124 X 96 X 74.5mm.
10. The Nikon D3100 weights around 455g without battery, memory card, and body cap but the weight increase to 505g.
The Nikon D3100 can be enhanced with certain accessories such as AN-DC3 camera strap, Ferrite Core, ViewNX 2 CD-ROM, MH-24 battery charger, and EN-EL14 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
About the Author –