Facebook Is Strict against Spammers!!! And in order to reduce spamming, illegal activities or multiple account creation, they have verification system , you need to verify your account in order to avoid Captcha. And all those un-verified Account holders would be asked to enter captcha each time they add a new friend , Send a message or add any link. Captcha Adding is Very Irritating process, So how to Remove / Solve the problem of captcha, it’s a simple process.
Follow The Below Mentioned Steps To Verify Your Facebook Account / Profile Or In other Words Remove Captcha
- Login in to your Facebook Account
- Then Click On this Link : http://www.facebook.com/confirmphone.php
- On That Page Select Your Country And enter your Phone Number
- Now After Adding Phone Number Click On “Confirm” To Get Facebook Mobile Confirmation Code.
- Enter the Confirmation Code which You received on your mobile and Click Confirm and you are done. Now you will not get any captcha Pop up while adding friends or sending message or on adding any link on Facebook.
Did this Work For You